Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Exuberance"

#project365

January 25,3014 

"Exuberance"  

I just realized that I never completed the posting of this photograph yesterday.  The good news is that this sweet girl was captured yesterday while picking up Roxie's new diet making it well within the parameters of the project.    


Our dog, Roxie, has been recently diagnosed with pancreatitis.   All we can do at this point is treat the symptoms with a complete diet change.   So we tend to spend much more time than we used too in the pet food store.  Resulting in getting to admire other peoples puppies! (I spent a good deal of time trying to convince Greg to get me a puppy....even stooped to using the tumor to try to get it....all to no avail ...so now I puppy covet).    


Enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment