Friday, January 17, 2014

"Spin Doctor"

I haven't been feeling my best lately and it has been affecting my ability to express myself clearly much of the time.    This can be extremely frustrating, especially when dealing with a hormone filled angry young woman who is dying to spread her wings and fly.....and I represent the exact opposite of everything she wants right now.    I keep breathing, do my best not to lose my temper and stay tempered, remind myself that I have to set the example and make sure I tell her I love her everyday.....especially on the days when she insults me and treats me like I am the supreme enemy....I must be really dangerous....the lady who can barely walk some days and barely speak a sentence that makes sense.  

Ok.  So I was a little frustrated today but in the end, I handled things in a manner that I can be proud of and again told her that I love her.   

So without further ado, I present : 



"Spin Doctor" 





No comments:

Post a Comment