Monday, May 13, 2013

Commitment

I am hereby making a commitment publicly to work on completing previous blog posts & creating an updated new one that has been running around my head the last 3 weeks.  Additionally, I will update my page to let my readers know a little bit more about me...I promise I really am a pretty interesting person who has loads of stories to tell...I just may have to change some names to protect the guilty ;)     So all that being said, I am putting it into  my schedule right this second to schedule all this work to be done on or before Thursday.  I would do it now but honestly.....I physically can't right now.  Mother's day hurt me.    Soo c u all on Thursday where I will do my best to edit my wonderfulness in order to fit it here :)   Have a good Tuesday & Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment