Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Change in Photo Posting Format.

I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that I have decided to change the format in which I post my #project365 photos.  Be rest assured that I am still taking photographs daily.  As a matter of fact, that is exactly why I am going to be posting weekly from now on.  I tend to take photographs throughout my day, but the truth is that I am always looking for the next best photo.  So I find myself, not wanting to post anything until my day is done, just in case I come across a better photo for the day.   So rather than stress myself at bedtime, I've decided to do what's best for my body and post weekly to avoid the nightly stress.  I do want to encourage everyone to please share my photos with your friends if you like them.   

I want to thank my followers.  It has helped to know that I hold myself accountable to my readers.   See you soon :) 




As to not disappoint, here's an old photo that has nothing to do with this project...lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment